As residents of Midland City, Ala., Tuesday celebrated the freeing of a 5-year-old Alabama boy held hostage for nearly a week, details emerged about the daring operation that freed him.
A law enforcement source close to the investigation confirmed to NBC News on Tuesday that federal agents practiced their intricate rescue plans not far from where the kidnapper, 65-year-old Jimmy Lee Dykes, held the little boy.
9 Notes/ Hide
- ucsdhealthsciences likes this
- gisellemuniz likes this
- dew0319 likes this
- yrcj reblogged this from nbcnews
- randyjustinfrederick likes this
- storystereo likes this
- indigo-luna likes this
- robinsworld reblogged this from nbcnews
- robinsworld likes this
- 21wfmj reblogged this from nbcnews
- salazararecool likes this
- nbcnews posted this