(Photo: Franklin Reyes / AP)
HAVANA — Hurricane Sandy, strengthening rapidly after crossing the warm Caribbean Sea, slammed into southeastern Cuba early Thursday with 110 mph winds that cut power, damaged homes and blew over trees across the city of Santiago de Cuba.
The storm has a 70 percent chance of smacking the Northeast and mid-Atlantic next week with gale-force winds, flooding, heavy rain and maybe even snow, forecasters said.
6 Notes/ Hide
- drakejeweldiazz likes this
- livinlifeyeahh reblogged this from nbcnews and added:
- birdface94 reblogged this from nbcnews
- sarahlaughsallthetime reblogged this from nbcnews
- yayanoodleship reblogged this from nbcnews
- yayanoodleship likes this
- nesira likes this
- nbcnews posted this