(Image via TheDailyBeast.com)
After 80 years in print, Newsweek will publish its last print edition in the U.S. on Dec. 31 and will go all digital starting in the new year.
In an announcement posted Thursday on The Daily Beast, which merged with Newsweek four years ago, the iconic news weekly said the online publication will be called Newsweek Global and “will be a single, worldwide edition targeted for a highly mobile, opinion-leading audience who want to learn about world events in a sophisticated context.”
It will require a paid subscription.
10 Notes/ Hide
- ecemkeskin1998 reblogged this from nbcnews
- therustytypewriter reblogged this from nbcnews
- twistedmisconception likes this
- orlando2046 reblogged this from nbcnews
- ecuanim likes this
- swaggamonkeyy reblogged this from nbcnews
- swaggamonkeyy likes this
- aaronhasslehuff likes this
- meatkins reblogged this from nbcnews and added:
- anewdawnanewdayanewlife likes this
- nbcnews posted this