NEW YORK - Federal authorities have arrested a man they say was plotting to attack the Federal Reserve Bank in New York City.
Authorities said the suspect, Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis, 21, drove a van he believed to be loaded with a 1,000-pound bomb from Long Island to lower Manhattan and placed the van near the Federal Reserve Bank. He then allegedly tried to detonate explosives with a cellphone. He was arrested by the FBI and New York police.
9 Notes/ Hide
- fabvlousmilli reblogged this from nbcnews and added:
- shoegayz likes this
- t-train17 reblogged this from nbcnews
- intheflameoferror reblogged this from nbcnews
- texarshead likes this
- only-conservative-here likes this
- vangoghsotherear likes this
- tv-is-my-life likes this
- imaginasi0n reblogged this from nbcnews and added:
- nbcnews posted this