CHICAGO — A joke by the satirical website The Onion appears to have gotten lost in translation.
An Iranian news agency picked up — as fact — a story from the paper about a supposed Gallup survey showing an overwhelming majority of rural white Americans would rather vote for Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad than President Barack Obama. But it was made up, like everything in the just-for-laughs newspaper, which is headquartered in Chicago.
11 Notes/ Hide
- bayamontate reblogged this from nbcnews
- 111archer likes this
- its-just-rachelmarie reblogged this from nbcnews
- rhawrkiddo likes this
- sashanako likes this
- orianrise likes this
- naebaloog reblogged this from nbcnews
- joleebindo likes this
- sunshinygoodness likes this
- nsd31 reblogged this from nbcnews
- nbcnews posted this