(Photo: NASA / JPL)
Over the next few months, NASA will map out a strategy for returning bits of Martian rock and soil to Earth, so scientists can study them for signs of past Red Planet life.
That ambitious goal should drive the space agency’s next steps at Mars, according to a report released Tuesday by the Mars Program Planning Group. The report also lays out several ways Mars sample-return can be accomplished over the next decade or two, and NASA is reviewing those options now.
12 Notes/ Hide
- wbcspromotions likes this
- xtoxicshadowz reblogged this from nbcnews
- xtoxicshadowz likes this
- jimimozart reblogged this from nbcnews
- jimimozart likes this
- nevertheshout likes this
- avatareverlark likes this
- politihub reblogged this from nbcnews
- anunreliablesource likes this
- madamedevideoland likes this
- nbcnews posted this