(Photo: Uncredited / AP)
DALLAS — Airlines give many reasons for refusing to let you board, but none stir as much debate as this: How you’re dressed.
A woman flying from Las Vegas on Southwest this spring says she was confronted by an airline employee for showing too much cleavage. In another recent case, an American Airlines pilot lectured a passenger because her T-shirt bore a four-letter expletive. She was allowed to keep flying after draping a shawl over the shirt.
9 Notes/ Hide
- ladysalticidae likes this
- ucsdhealthsciences said: Because this is going to distract the pilot? who for the duration of the flight won’t be able to see the passenger? Were they afraid her cleavage was going to insight an orgy? RIDICULOUS!
- ucsdhealthsciences likes this
- inquisitive2816 reblogged this from nbcnews
- pondereth reblogged this from nbcnews
- ryankiefer likes this
- rubyshimmer likes this
- fire-alarmsandlosing-you reblogged this from nbcnews
- nbcnews posted this