(Photo: Roger Nomer / The Joplin Globe via AP file)
Donations to help rebuild a Missouri mosque after it burned to the ground Monday in a suspicious fire hit $291,000 on Friday — soaring past the $250,000 goal, according to the mosque’s fundraising web site.
The contributions have come from mosques and individuals around the country and from overseas to rebuild the mosque of the Islamic Society of Joplin, said a report in the Joplin Globe citing Kimberly Kester, a member and spokeswoman for the mosque.
9 Notes/ Hide
- dakinishir reblogged this from tinaalsgirl
- flesheatingtinman reblogged this from tinaalsgirl
- tinaalsgirl reblogged this from missouri-pride
- pacific-northwest-love likes this
- missouri-pride reblogged this from nbcnews
- sashanako likes this
- stickart reblogged this from nbcnews
- general-jackalope reblogged this from nbcnews and added:
- nbcnews posted this