James Holmes was charged with 24 counts of murder Monday in the deaths of 12 people at a Batman movie premiere in Aurora, Colo.
The murder charges included 1 count of murder, and 1 counts of “murder of extreme indifference,” for each of the victims, according to NBC’s Mike Taibbi.
12 Notes/ Hide
- population96 likes this
- joliesyndrome reblogged this from wherearetheturtles
- travisbarker likes this
- -kool-aids- likes this
- okayn reblogged this from nbcnews and added:
- warmwolves reblogged this from nbcnews
- hometownsarehell reblogged this from holyhearteyes and added:
- wherearetheturtles reblogged this from holyhearteyes
- holyhearteyes reblogged this from nbcnews and added:
- 0toto likes this
- nbcnews posted this