LONDON - Britain was forced to bring in military personnel at short notice to provide security for the London Olympics — and has now done the same to help fill thousands of empty seats at several venues despite the massive public demand for tickets.
Many ordinary people who applied for tickets — in what was essentially a lottery – missed out and there were numerous complaints about the allocation process.
10 Notes/ Hide
- dreams-beds likes this
- southfield reblogged this from journo-geekery
- musicmanbass reblogged this from nbcnews
- memoriesthroughbentglass reblogged this from journo-geekery
- sunmaze likes this
- lets-just-wait-a-moment likes this
- wizardsofwaverlyhyunwoo likes this
- journo-geekery reblogged this from nbcnews
- mattstopera likes this
- religionisbullshit said: thats fucked up england
- nbcnews posted this